Our enterprise software client wanted to ramp up, fast. It needed to sell its solutions via a global network of around 100 interested partners, all within 6 months.
We proposed a simple, streamlined approach. They also valued our in-depth knowledge of the enterprise software world.
What we did:
- Designed a pragmatic, fair base partner contract which needed very little negotiation
- Created ‘bolt-on’ schedules to handle any areas that vary among different types of partners
- Localised partner contracts where needed to work effectively in numerous different countries
- Negotiated and closed out all 100 contracts
- Designed an end-to-end process
With negotiations reduced to a minimum, we got all 100 partner contracts agreed and completed within the 6 month timeframe. Our client boosted its sales and revenues exactly as they’d planned. And they had a strong and streamlined process in place to continue to grow longer-term.