The privacy of your personal data is important to Legal Edge. We have put this policy in place to explain how we collect and use any personal information we collect when you visit this website (“Website”).
- At times, we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information associated with such information. Generally, this information is requested when you register for or use an online service or when you provide information in connection with a service.
- By using this Website and providing us with your personal information you agree that we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- We collect and store your personal data so we can: (a) get in contact with you in response to a query or request to discuss a potential business relationship that you may submit via email or through our contact us page; and/or b) send you details (including by post, phone and e-mail) of events and other marketing information from time to time which we believe may be of interest to you. We may also contact you to improve our services. We will not disclose your data to third parties for use by them other than: (a) to persons who process the information on our behalf confidentially; or (b) to conform to legal or regulatory requirements. If we merge with, or are acquired by another company, or sell all or substantially all of our relevant assets, or file for bankruptcy, we may disclose personal information to the acquirer. As we are an international company, your data might be passed on to our international offices, where necessary. However, those offices will ensure the information is kept strictly confidential. If you tell us you wish to attend an event, your name and organisation may appear on a list which we provide to other delegates at the event. We ask delegates not to use these lists other than for information purposes.
- The Website may create a cookie which is a small piece of information, in the form of computer code which is sent to and stored on the user’s computer containing a unique session identifier only. This identifier is used to record site usage statistics. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that if you would rather not store the information for future use. If you reject all cookies on the Website, your experience may not be as optimal as it could be by accepting cookies. The above applies to all visitors to the Website. This information collected is not linked to you as an individual.
- The Website may at times contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personal information. When more detailed information is required to explain our privacy practices with respect to a particular website or service, we will provide separate notices that relate to those offerings.
- The Website is hosted on a server in the UK. The Website is not designed for children under the age of 13. We do not intentionally gather personal information about visitors in that age group.
- If you prefer not to receive any further communications, please unsubscribe using the contact us form.
- If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes on this page so that you are kept informed of what data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices.
If you have any questions in relation to the above please do not hesitate to contact us.