The following terms apply to your use of this website owned by Legal Edge LLP, registered in England with number OC373131 and with its registered office at 68 Hill Brow, Bickley BR1 2PQ (LegalEdge) including any use of LegalEdge content, articles, publications, guidance notes, precedent documents or other documentation, information or knowhow (together Content) posted on the www.legaledge.co.uk website (the Website). By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- LegalEdge and its licensors own the copyright in the Content of the Website. You may download and print Content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. You must not copy, reproduce or use the Content for any other reason. You must not use the Content for commercial exploitation. You must not change, redistribute, scrape or harvest the Content, or reproduce, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of LegalEdge. If You would like to establish or publish a link to the Website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We provide Content on the Website for general information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice (or any other advice) and should not be relied on for this purpose. No Content is likely to be comprehensive or wholly suitable for use in any specific situation. A complete review of its terms and other implications must be carried out if you wish to use it for a specific matter. If you have a question about any Content of the Website please contact us by email at email@example.com .
- LegalEdge provides the Content in good faith but any use of it is at your own risk. Any Content provided will reflect only English law principles, except where expressly stated otherwise. LegalEdge gives no warranty or representation that the Content is accurate, complete or up-to-date and has no liability for its use. LegalEdge has no obligation to provide any information to update or correct Content provided on the Website.
- While LegalEdge takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website, LegalEdge has no liability for them. Information sent via the Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. LegalEdge makes no representation or warranty the Website will operate without interruption or error and disclaims all liability for interruptions and errors.
- The Website and some Content may contain links to other websites. LegalEdge accepts no responsibility or liability for: (a) any material supplied by or contained on any third-party website linked from or to any Content or the Website; or (b) any use of personal data by such third party.
- Any limit or disclaimer of liability in these Terms limits or disclaims liability in contract, for negligence, breach of implied terms, or arising on any other basis, except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of LegalEdge, its directors, consultants, agents, sub-contractors or employees, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- If any of these Terms are held by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the rest of these Terms shall remain in full force.
- If you believe any Content available on the Website infringes your intellectual property rights, please provide details of your rights to such content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date: 5th June 2018