The following terms apply to your use of this Legal Edge website including any use of Legal Edge publications, electronic or other ("Publications") or any Legal Edge guidance notes, precedent documents or knowhow (together "Knowhow") posted on the website (collectively the "Website"). By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Legal Edge and its licensors own the copyright in the content of the Website, including any Publications and Knowhow. You may download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. You must not copy, reproduce or use the Website content for any other reason. You must not use the content of the Website, any Publication or Knowhow for commercial exploitation. You must not change or redistribute the content of the Website or any Publication, or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of Legal Edge.
- We provide content on the Website, in Publications and in Knowhow for general information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice (or any other advice) and should not be relied on for this purpose. No Knowhow or Publication is likely to be comprehensive or wholly suitable for use in any specific situation. A complete review of its terms and other implications must be carried out if you wish to use it for a specific matter. If you have a question about the content of the Website, any Publication or Knowhow, please contact us using one of the Contact us links which are on every screen on the Website.
- Legal Edge provides the content on the Website, in Publications and in Knowhow in good faith but any use of it is at your own risk. Any Knowhow or Publications provided will reflect only English legal principles, except where expressly stated otherwise. Legal Edge gives no warranty or representation that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date and has no liability for its use. Legal Edge has no obligation to provide any information to update or correct information provided on the Website.
- While Legal Edge takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website, in Publications and Knowhow, Legal Edge has no liability for them. Information sent via the Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Legal Edge makes no representation or warranty the Website will operate without interruption or error and disclaims all liability for interruptions and errors.
- The Website, some Publications and some Knowhow may contain links to other websites. Legal Edge accepts no responsibility or liability for: (a) any material supplied by or contained on any third party website linked from or to the Website; or (b) any use of personal data by such third party.
- Any limit or disclaimer of liability in these Terms limits or disclaims liability in contract, for negligence or arising on any other basis, except for liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If any of these Terms are held by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the rest of these Terms shall remain in full force.